Friday, February 26, 2010

Allergic to eyelash adhesive glue?

If you are allergic to eyelash adhesive glue will your eyelid swell up? Because I bought a pair of false eyelashes and I tried them on twice, but only on one eyelid and then a day or two later my eyelid became swollen, so could that be the cause? and if so how can I get the swelling to go down fast? and ive tried ice but what could I do if it is because of an allergy to adhesive glue? and I really, really need it to be gone. p.s. its not itchy, or red or painful.Allergic to eyelash adhesive glue?
Sounds like an allergy. You should look for a formula that is surgical grade quality, as that will be the most gentle.





Also, be aware that sometimes the glue is meant to be applied directly on the lashes and not the skin. Applying glue that is meant for the lashes on the skin will be sure to cause an allergic reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment