Saturday, February 27, 2010

Could someone please help me in finding a biodegradable adhesive or tape or glue?

I have to do a Physics project and my teacher is all into recycling and biodegradable materials, so one of the requirements of the project is that it's entirely made out of biodegradable materials. I need some form of adhesive (tape or glue or something similar) that I could use to bond two things together. I don't have time to order it over the internet and have it shipped to me, so it would be better if the adhesive were something I could purchase at Wal-Mart or Michael's, etc.


Please help me! I can't fail this project!


Thanks!Could someone please help me in finding a biodegradable adhesive or tape or glue?
the answer to all of lifes problems:


****





it totally fits the criteria that u provided! its def biodegradable too!
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment