Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Strong Bond uhu glue adhesive fallen on the screen of my phone...how to remove?

i was trying to fix the panel of nokia 6300 but when i tried to squeeze the tube of the glue, some of the glue fell off on my hand and on the screen off my phone.im 14yrs... and i cant tell this to my parents as this is my first phone...can you please help me out...i will be grateful to you.Strong Bond uhu glue adhesive fallen on the screen of my phone...how to remove?
Looks like you will have a problem (sorry - you already know that)


Hopefully your parents will forgive - if they find out as it was an accident (how the phone became damaged and then stained with glue) regardless of how many phones you've had (ie first phone or not)


I usually find that lighter fluid removes glue but, if you try that, please be very careful.


You could try looking at the links below but I don't know if they will help

No comments:

Post a Comment