Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ardell Lashtite Adhesive False Eyelash Glue?

Okay, I love false eyelashes and used to wear them everyday.


Unfortunately for me, I became allergic to the latex that most glues use, so I bought this product.


I have used them once before and have a couple of questions:








Do I put the lashes on the actual skin of my eyelid next to the hair roots, or on the lashes themselves and NOT on the skin?





What's the easiest way to remove them? I tried it once and it didn't go so well. I used the removal that came with the adhesive and had a whole lot of trouble getting the eyelashes off.





I know that it's for individual lashes only, but what would happen if I used it with strip lashes? Is it okay or bad?








Thank you very much for your help :)Ardell Lashtite Adhesive False Eyelash Glue?
Hello!





I absolutely love false eyelashes and wear them 85% of the time :-)





When it comes to the Ardell Lashtite adhesive, it's better to apply the glue in between your eyelash hairs as opposed to on the actual skin of your eyelash. If it comes into contact of your tightline (wet skin that touches eyeball), it will slightly burn, so please be careful. The fumes can be a little overwhelming to some but you can get used to it and be sure to use just a little. A little goes a long way and can last for a couple of weeks, depending upon the person.





I would not recommend using the Lashtite adhesive on strip lashes because of the thickness of the fiber binding the lashes to create the strip. It will become extremely difficult and can irritate your eyelids when sleeping at night.





The easiest way to remove your eyelashes is with Lashfree remover. Simply dip a clean q-tip into the Lashfree bottle and rotate the moistened q-tip on the top of your eyelashes in a rolling motion. It is a bit time consuming to remove but its recommended this way as opposed to pulling. You can pull your actual eyelash hairs.





Be careful, and take your time. Practice makes perfect!





Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment