Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What will happen if i glue my ears to my head with eyelash adhesive?

I'm actually planning on doing this because i have protruding ears and cant ever wear my hair up.





Surgery's not an option : (What will happen if i glue my ears to my head with eyelash adhesive?
Same thing that happens to fake eyelashes, the glue will let go and your back to square one.


I doubt it would even hold for a minute.What will happen if i glue my ears to my head with eyelash adhesive?
I don't think that would work, just imagine that you have your hair up, and the adhesive breaks loose behind one ear, that could be embarrassing, I think you should try to stop worrying about your ears, your probably the only one who notices it, there are plenty of movie stars that have protruding ears and wear their hair up, I think it's actually cute and popular, like the pouty lips that stars pay to get, relax and except the way God made you, unique, there's no one else just like you on the planet, Mercee.

No comments:

Post a Comment