Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is the skin adhesive/glue used on breathe right nasal strips made of? ';name of product/ingredients';

Some ingredients break our skin out and I would like to know exactly what the heck it is before I purchase them. There are also generics on the market but none of the boxes tell exactly whats it is! Some just say latex free, some say natural rubber latex and so on. It's aggrivating....I can't find this information on Google, Yahoo etc. It seems almost top secret! If anyone can find links on the technical ingredients can they please post them so I can read about it. My family would appreciate it!





Is it the same as the adhesive used on bandaid bandages, I think it is different.What is the skin adhesive/glue used on breathe right nasal strips made of? ';name of product/ingredients';
I dont know what it is, but i have sensitive skin and loads of allergies %26amp; i can use them.





i would call the # on the box or even write them. that's what i've done before.What is the skin adhesive/glue used on breathe right nasal strips made of? ';name of product/ingredients';
I am looking at the box right now and surprisingly enough... all it says is, ';CAUTION: Packaging of this product contains Natural Rubber Latex which may cause allergic reactions. There is nothing written about the actual adhesive used to make it stick. I threw away the instructions inside... maybe it was on there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment