Friday, February 26, 2010

Could anyone recommend a good quality false lash adhesive (glue), I live in the u.k so can't get DUO which I..?

heard is a goo dmake which is clear and waterproof. Can you recomend a good brand? Thanks in advance.Could anyone recommend a good quality false lash adhesive (glue), I live in the u.k so can't get DUO which I..?
I would look on Ebay. I live in the usa and I got AMAZING fake eyelashes from Japan XD


Umm try Ardell brand (you can get it at drugstores), or at the mall see if they have a mac counter because they sell fake eyelashes so they would have the glue too.


Sephora stores sell glue also.


Again, I dont know which of these stores are in the UK, but if the stores work then i recommend ebay all the way :)


good luck
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment