Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can human sperm (dried) be used as a glue or adhesive?

I ran out of glue for sticking two peaces of paper together and all the stores were closed--so, I decided to masterbate and put my ejaculate on the paper--and by golly it sticked perfectly. Well, I was proud of myself (I felt like McGiver) because I saved money and discovered a new, environment friendly glue. Can anyone think of any more common uses for it? I am thinking about marketing this stuff (seriously).Can human sperm (dried) be used as a glue or adhesive?
lmao, aww man. That's clever. I guess u answered ur own question then, huh?Can human sperm (dried) be used as a glue or adhesive?
no really ur crious of this... the only thing is the smell and ur not gonna make enough...





relly ur crious..
Be prepared for a string of lawsuits and billions of dollars in fines from every state health department.
Why would you do that? What if you run out of sperm?
lol. That is all I have to say.
It makes a great glaze for donuts too.
Get a patent on it immediately. Wierd, but don't let DuPont steal your sperm....uh, I mean your idea.
I have a a 500 bird houses to build a little help please:)
i think you shoudnt do that it wouldnt be sold and you might be hated the rest of your life


what if other men put their sperm on the shelves and some crackhead lady buys it and she find a way to make it back wet and she concieve a child it would be yours
i heard it woks good as hair gel also.
i love you!!
Please don't pass out any flyers or mail out xmas cards. Emails would be better. Keep those ideas coming.
Troll.
yes i have this idea a long ago ands it works.


other uses are


1 ) Shampoo


2) hair Gel


3) cloth stiffner


4) glue (as already mentioned)


5) lubricant for automobile engines


6) as a mouth wash


7) to be used in eating jelly


you are tru it does not cost but it cost a lot on your body to supply this in lot of amount. can you supply this product on commercial basis for large consumers continclously. also the money you would earn from this will all be spent on your treatment of loss incurred to your body.... conmsider it more deeply...what you think?
lol ur a freak...yea i know a use for it......its not used as glue...its used to make babbies, u fag.
no comments...
Use it as a snack food.
You are nasty....

3 comments:

  1. No offense you seem like a pretty nice person but thanks to you I wish I wasnt part of the human race like im astonished after reading your post. Do you realise you basically eating your own kids if you having jelly like that hell naw

    ReplyDelete