Saturday, February 27, 2010

Terraium- What kind of silicone or adhesive is safe for pets for gluing the rocks together for a waterfall?

I am making a terrarium and I need to gluse the rocks together or silicone them , I can't find a product that's safe for pets . Please help. The project has come to a halt.Terraium- What kind of silicone or adhesive is safe for pets for gluing the rocks together for a waterfall?
you can use anything that is 100% silicone. With no mold preventitives or additives what so ever.... I do my fish tanks all the time. No problems. Can get them for under 5.00 at the hardware store.Terraium- What kind of silicone or adhesive is safe for pets for gluing the rocks together for a waterfall?
at any pet store or aquarium shop, you can buy sealant for aquariums. Good, good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. can I Use 3m All Purpose Spray Adhrsive Inside My Fish Tank To Glue Some Sand Down Onto Some Rocks....Not The Whole Tank But Atleast A Quarter Of My Tank...Will It Kill My Fish Or Not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I Use 3m All Purpose Spray Adhrsive Inside My Fish Tank To Glue Some Sand Down Onto Some Rocks....Not The Whole Tank But Atleast A Quarter Of My Tank...Will It Kill My Fish Or Not?

    ReplyDelete